Radionomy - Board
https://forum.radionomy.com/

Listeners contacting programmers
https://forum.radionomy.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22304
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Whiskysoul [ Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Listeners contacting programmers

Is there any where a listener can contact a station programmer with feedback?
I don't see where the contact info can be found.

Author:  jumasteel1 [ Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Listeners contacting programmers

A lot of my Listeners contact me on facebook, twitter ,google+,etc etc via my website and i advertise my website on my jingle which are broadcasted on the station.
Hope that helps.
www.soulbashment.net

Author:  Whiskysoul [ Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Listeners contacting programmers

There should be contact information listed on Radionomy.
There is no contact information where listeners can find where to contact the programmer.

Author:  Domi [ Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Listeners contacting programmers

Hello,

Your station page on Radionomy website gives a link to your personal website, the listeners can be able to contact the producer by this way if you provide a contact form.

Author:  Whiskysoul [ Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Listeners contacting programmers

Domi wrote:
Hello,

Your station page on Radionomy website gives a link to your personal website, the listeners can be able to contact the producer by this way if you provide a contact form.

I don't see where that link is on the station page and what if I don't have a personal website. How do I make and get a personal website? I have a page for my station on Facebook, does that count as a personal website?

Author:  Domi [ Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Listeners contacting programmers

Whiskysoul wrote:
Domi wrote:
Hello,

Your station page on Radionomy website gives a link to your personal website, the listeners can be able to contact the producer by this way if you provide a contact form.

I don't see where that link is on the station page and what if I don't have a personal website. How do I make and get a personal website? I have a page for my station on Facebook, does that count as a personal website?

Yes, you can.

Author:  deltablues2 [ Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Listeners contacting programmers

Usually when my listeners contact me they say "What the *&#* are you playing?"

Author:  timelordjason [ Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Listeners contacting programmers

deltablues2 wrote:
Usually when my listeners contact me they say "What the *&#* are you playing?"

HAHA this is why I am purposely being difficult to contact they will really have to want to on twitter or something lol i play rarities too

Author:  radio1 [ Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Listeners contacting programmers

Hello,

A very great help in creating websites is FraWeb, they really help U out with everything U need, they also know Radionomy very well so they know bout almost everything.
Check them out FraWeb.tk .

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/