Radionomy Board
It is currently Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:14 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:59 pm 

Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/es/radio/devoc ... iana/index
Radio 2: http://www.radionomy.com/es/radio/oldie ... cristiana/
Hi.

I have a radio show of 15 minutes long. We recorded it and want to air it. Sometimes we discuss the same topic for 2 or 3 shows, so if today I broadcast the show at 11 a.m. I need part 2 to broadcast tomorrow at 11 a.m. and the next day part 3 at the same time.

I tried this with podcasts but all the files there disappear once they were broadcasted once.

I need an option where, if all files where played once they continue to be played again form the beginning.

Is this possible? If so, How can I achieve this?

thanks for your help!

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:43 pm 
Moderators

O.S: Windows 10
andrusito wrote:
Hi.

I have a radio show of 15 minutes long. We recorded it and want to air it. Sometimes we discuss the same topic for 2 or 3 shows, so if today I broadcast the show at 11 a.m. I need part 2 to broadcast tomorrow at 11 a.m. and the next day part 3 at the same time.

I tried this with podcasts but all the files there disappear once they were broadcasted once.

I need an option where, if all files where played once they continue to be played again form the beginning.

Is this possible? If so, How can I achieve this?

thanks for your help!

Hi,

In the Podcast's folder create a box and then upload your Podcasts. Make sure they're at 128kbps, 44,100, stereo and not over 15 minutes.

After uploading click the square icon on the file to verify it and to set the "valid dates and times." Upload the second for the next day and do the same.

If you check "Unlimited" the same file may repeat for the second day (from the same box) Another way would be to create two different boxes in the Podcast's folder (one for part 1 the other for part 2) Then, schedule the different Podcasts in your "Day Template" (Example one for Monday the other for Tuesday, two different "Day Templates."

More info: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=206&p=8890#p8890 (Spanish)

Best,

For "Support" please include your radio's index link in your profile data (Radio 1). 8. Signature

Para "Asistencia" favor de incluir el enlace índice de radio en los datos del perfil (Radio 1). 8. Firma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:18 pm 

Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/es/radio/devoc ... iana/index
Radio 2: http://www.radionomy.com/es/radio/oldie ... cristiana/
Thank you for your help.

I'm glad there's an option to make the podcast unlimited. But, is there a way to mark all files inside a box as unlimited? If I have 200 files inside a box, do I have to go to each one and mark them as unlimited?

about having two boxes with part 1 and part 2 files inside them I guess it will not work, because the planner will take any file from the part2 box and it may not be the right part 2 for the program aired the previous day.

Any thoughts on this will be much appreciated.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:45 pm 
Moderators

O.S: Windows 10
andrusito wrote:
Thank you for your help.

I'm glad there's an option to make the podcast unlimited. But, is there a way to mark all files inside a box as unlimited? If I have 200 files inside a box, do I have to go to each one and mark them as unlimited?

about having two boxes with part 1 and part 2 files inside them I guess it will not work, because the planner will take any file from the part2 box and it may not be the right part 2 for the program aired the previous day.

Any thoughts on this will be much appreciated.

Hi,

No, when you upload each file you'll have to set the parameters for the "validity" period for each of the same.

Regarding the two boxes, this is assuming you have only one file per box.

Seems, though, that the best way for you is by setting your "Validity" dates and times correctly for each file uploaded.

Best,

For "Support" please include your radio's index link in your profile data (Radio 1). 8. Signature

Para "Asistencia" favor de incluir el enlace índice de radio en los datos del perfil (Radio 1). 8. Firma