Radionomy Board
It is currently Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:13 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:42 pm 

Hello,

I'm new to Radionomy and i was wondering how many items should i put in clock ? I plan to play a specific clock for two hours. So far, I have placed around 20 items in a clock. If there isn't enough boxes to cover two hours of music, does it go back to number one when it has reached the end and repeats the order or does it just stop playing music?

In short, can i put 20 items in a clock if i want the clock to play for two hours ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:35 pm 
Moderators

O.S: Windows 10
fasol32 wrote:
Hello,

I'm new to Radionomy and i was wondering how many items should i put in clock ? I plan to play a specific clock for two hours. So far, I have placed around 20 items in a clock. If there isn't enough boxes to cover two hours of music, does it go back to number one when it has reached the end and repeats the order or does it just stop playing music?

In short, can i put 20 items in a clock if i want the clock to play for two hours ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello,

Please include your radio station's link to the Radionomy.com index page in your profile data signature (Radio 1).

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=568#p1958 (See 8. technical Support, signature)

Regarding your question more info here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=114&start=30#p220 (31-1 sample clock)

Your "clock" is representative of 1 "typical" hour of broadcasting. (With one clock the generator will duplicate it 24 times to create the day's planning.

It should contain, at least, 13-14 music boxes (average song of 4 minutes x 14 = 56 minutes, leaving 4 minutes for commercial breaks for stations over 12 hours daily) (Note your music boxes should contain, at least, 1 hour of music each (total running time) at default 60/60 constraints

Best regards,

For "Support" please include your radio's index link in your profile data (Radio 1). 8. Signature

Para "Asistencia" favor de incluir el enlace índice de radio en los datos del perfil (Radio 1). 8. Firma

Profile Send private message