Radionomy Board
It is currently Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:32 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:08 pm 

Radio 1: https://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/65-7 ... nboulevard
I'm trying to launch a radio which will focus on artists who, in their majority, didn't get the exposure and popularity that their talent probably deserved. Therefore, the programme targets will NOT be big hits, superstars or top selling tracks. However, when surfing the Radionomy library I have realized that the number of tracks available for the time period I am aiming at focuses mainly on well known artists and songs that achieved relative popular success. This means that I will have to import a big deal of music from the personal collection in my hard drive. However, from the information available, it is not fully clear to me whether these songs will also be automatically copyrighted by Radionomy in the same way than those existing in the Radionomy licensed library. although I have already sent a couple of emails to the "Contact us" section of Radionomy I didn't receive any response yet. The many discussions posted in the Board forum indicate that this seems to be an "unclosed" issue as there is no categoric statement saying that Radionomy will also cover the license of these songs. Is there anybody who can add some light before I start converting audio files into mp3 ones? Thanks in advance.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:23 pm 
Moderators

O.S: Windows 10
Tximo wrote:
I'm trying to launch a radio which will focus on artists who, in their majority, didn't get the exposure and popularity that their talent probably deserved. Therefore, the programme targets will NOT be big hits, superstars or top selling tracks. However, when surfing the Radionomy library I have realized that the number of tracks available for the time period I am aiming at focuses mainly on well known artists and songs that achieved relative popular success. This means that I will have to import a big deal of music from the personal collection in my hard drive. However, from the information available, it is not fully clear to me whether these songs will also be automatically copyrighted by Radionomy in the same way than those existing in the Radionomy licensed library. although I have already sent a couple of emails to the "Contact us" section of Radionomy I didn't receive any response yet. The many discussions posted in the Board forum indicate that this seems to be an "unclosed" issue as there is no categoric statement saying that Radionomy will also cover the license of these songs. Is there anybody who can add some light before I start converting audio files into mp3 ones? Thanks in advance.

Hello,

As long as you have acquired the music legally it would be covered.

More info: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=575 (See "7. "Music Upload")

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3774&p=14030#p14022

Best,

For "Support" please include your radio's index link in your profile data (Radio 1). 8. Signature

Para "Asistencia" favor de incluir el enlace índice de radio en los datos del perfil (Radio 1). 8. Firma

Profile Send private message