Radionomy - Board
https://forum.radionomy.com/

Submit your station(s) on Niknot.com
https://forum.radionomy.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=12591
Page 1 of 3

Author:  niknot [ Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Submit your station(s) on Niknot.com

Hello fellow listeners and broadcasters,

Our team is happy to introduce our new project, niknot.com

Niknot Radio is focused on being a user friendly web app that allows you to browse through every music station in our database and engage directly with your listeners through a branded profile. Adding stations can be easily done in a few steps.

Some of our exclusive features are:

  • Chat among listeners of the radio stations.
  • Fully customizable station profiles.
  • Broadcasters can post their own shows on their station page.

We are working on adding more features such as:

  • Donations to broadcasters via paypal - Listeners will be able to donate to their favorite stations
  • Song suggestions - Listeners will be able to suggest songs.
  • News Feed - Broadcasters will be able to add news on their feed.
  • …. and more!!

We will be delighted if you joined us. For any enquiries, feedback or complaints please contact us at support@niknot.com or talk with our live support on niknot.com. Our project is still on its beta version and we are working day and night to deliver the best possible user experience!

Sincerely yours,
Niknot Radio team

Author:  radiowave1 [ Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Submit your station(s) on Niknot.com

Thanks for sharing. Cool Website.

Author:  niknot [ Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Submit your station(s) on Niknot.com

radiowave1 wrote:
Thanks for sharing. Cool Website.



You are welcome. Do not hesitate to post your feedback, complaints or suggestions! We really need your help to make this project better :)

Author:  dep0n [ Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Submit your station(s) on Niknot.com

Hello niknot radio,
I am already a fan of your website and i just made an account here to ask you a question.
Do you have or are you planning to get a mobile app aswell? I really enjoy the looks of your
site and i have set my station there.

Author:  vlaamse wonderjaren [ Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Submit your station(s) on Niknot.com

Very nice and promising project!
Working point: The player does not work on mobile devices

Author:  niknot [ Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Submit your station(s) on Niknot.com

dep0n wrote:
Hello niknot radio,
I am already a fan of your website and i just made an account here to ask you a question.
Do you have or are you planning to get a mobile app aswell? I really enjoy the looks of your
site and i have set my station there.


Hey Depon! We are planning to get an app for Android and iOS but its not coming soon:P We really need to optimize and improve the desktop site first.

Author:  niknot [ Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Submit your station(s) on Niknot.com

vlaamse wonderjaren wrote:
Very nice and promising project!
Working point: The player does not work on mobile devices


Hey Vlaamse! Currently we are using the embedded player of Radionomy to stream your station on our site. We will replace it soon with our HTML 5 player that will play on mobile devices. Its our first priority right now.

Cheers :)

Author:  elmbury [ Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Submit your station(s) on Niknot.com

niknot wrote:
vlaamse wonderjaren wrote:
Very nice and promising project!
Working point: The player does not work on mobile devices


Hey Vlaamse! Currently we are using the embedded player of Radionomy to stream your station on our site. We will replace it soon with our HTML 5 player that will play on mobile devices. Its our first priority right now.

Cheers :)

Just wanted to clarify - is this the radionomy definition of 'soon', a NikNot one, or a different one?

Author:  niknot [ Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Submit your station(s) on Niknot.com

elmbury wrote:
niknot wrote:
vlaamse wonderjaren wrote:
Very nice and promising project!
Working point: The player does not work on mobile devices


Hey Vlaamse! Currently we are using the embedded player of Radionomy to stream your station on our site. We will replace it soon with our HTML 5 player that will play on mobile devices. Its our first priority right now.

Cheers :)

Just wanted to clarify - is this the radionomy definition of 'soon', a NikNot one, or a different one?


Lol. Our deadline for the Html5 player is 2 of April. Most likely it will be ready within the next week.

Author:  elmbury [ Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Submit your station(s) on Niknot.com

niknot wrote:
Lol. Our deadline for the Html5 player is 2 of April. Most likely it will be ready within the next week.

That's sooner than soon - look forward to seeing what it looks like. :)

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/