Radionomy Board
It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:09 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:47 pm
Posts: 49
Location: Belgium
Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/7080rocks
O.S: Windows 10
For an unknown reason my station stops playing after 1-2 hours.
Removing the playlist of the planning and adding it again on the same place sometimes solves the problem.
But the error repeats itself again and again.
It happens on random songs.
Somebody has a clue where to look?
Or is this a general error of the day?

_________________
Trying to make this work


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:12 pm 
Offline
Moderators

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:56 pm
Posts: 2644
Location: the Netherlands
Radio 1: Peelland-FM
Radio 2: 80XL
O.S: Windows 10
How do you listen to your station?

Maybe it's a cache problem


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:35 pm
Posts: 1185
Location: Houston, TX, US
O.S: Windows Seven 64 Bits
I've run into similar problems today on two lower end machines. They'd stop playing after a couple hours, sometime stopping whole machine. It seems to be the flash player accumulating memory for the buffer and never clearing it. When it uses all the memory it stops. I'm listening now (Firefox open to radionomy.com) on a higher end machine. The memory usage by Firefox is close to 4 GB and typing this out is getting sluggish.

OK I just stopped that instance of Firefox and typing is back to normal. Maybe I should look into Chrome. :D

_________________
Radio Breezes
Live365 Refugee
Webcasting since 1999


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:42 am 
Offline
Moderators

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:56 pm
Posts: 2644
Location: the Netherlands
Radio 1: Peelland-FM
Radio 2: 80XL
O.S: Windows 10
radiobreezes wrote:
Maybe I should look into Chrome. :D


Or winamp


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:35 pm
Posts: 1185
Location: Houston, TX, US
O.S: Windows Seven 64 Bits
peellandfm wrote:
Or winamp
That's a great program. I wish it still worked with Radionomy. Used it to monitor my streams.

_________________
Radio Breezes
Live365 Refugee
Webcasting since 1999


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:47 pm
Posts: 49
Location: Belgium
Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/7080rocks
O.S: Windows 10
It is not a case of a flash player that hangs on a particular pc. It hangs, there is no broadcast.
The case is the same in the ap on ihone as on edge and chrome on wifi or 4G.
It is simply not broadcasting..
I just removed the 24h program of the planner and reloaded it.
It starts to play again but will probably stop after a time.
This happens on a random song after 15 to 90 minutes
If i look on the player "Last Played Tracks" it looks like the systems programs the same song twice after each other and than crashes.
I am not sure where to look for the problem.
The playlist contains 970 songs.
Player is located http://www.teesty.eu

_________________
Trying to make this work


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:35 pm
Posts: 1185
Location: Houston, TX, US
O.S: Windows Seven 64 Bits
Teestyman wrote:
I am not sure where to look for the problem.
The playlist contains 970 songs.
Player is located http://www.teesty.eu
The "playtheradio.com" pages are no longer supported by Radionomy, especially wrapped in your own web site. I don't know much about that.

I just listened for about a half hour at http://www.radionomy.com/teesty with no problems, so I'd guess the problem is with your page.

_________________
Radio Breezes
Live365 Refugee
Webcasting since 1999


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:47 pm
Posts: 49
Location: Belgium
Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/7080rocks
O.S: Windows 10
radiobreezes wrote:
Teestyman wrote:
I am not sure where to look for the problem.
The playlist contains 970 songs.
Player is located http://www.teesty.eu
The "playtheradio.com" pages are no longer supported by Radionomy, especially wrapped in your own web site. I don't know much about that.

I just listened for about a half hour at http://www.radionomy.com/teesty with no problems, so I'd guess the problem is with your page.


The player has nothing to do with it. Last night at 00:45 te broadcast stopped again.
I can erase the playlist from the planner and insert it again.
But I am sure after a few hours it will be the same problem.
The server stops broadcasting.
Somebody with the same issue?

_________________
Trying to make this work


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:47 pm
Posts: 49
Location: Belgium
Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/7080rocks
O.S: Windows 10
Teestyman wrote:
radiobreezes wrote:
Teestyman wrote:
I am not sure where to look for the problem.
The playlist contains 970 songs.
Player is located http://www.teesty.eu
The "playtheradio.com" pages are no longer supported by Radionomy, especially wrapped in your own web site. I don't know much about that.

I just listened for about a half hour at http://www.radionomy.com/teesty with no problems, so I'd guess the problem is with your page.


The player has nothing to do with it. Last night at 00:45 te broadcast stopped again.
I can erase the playlist from the planner and insert it again.
But I am sure after a few hours it will be the same problem.
The server stops broadcasting.
Somebody with the same issue?


Some update on the case.
I reloaded the playlist a few times again and it started to play again for 1-3 hours.
So I erased all playlists and files and uploaded the 970 tracks again with corrected tags.
To make sure it is not file related.
Started this morning with planning the playlist again.
It lasted for +- 9 hours and stopped again.
I just removed the playlist and loaded again in the planning.
The broadcast restarts. But can be down again in a few hours or minutes.
What can be the problem? :shock:

_________________
Trying to make this work


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:07 pm
Posts: 272
Radio 1: http://listen.radionomy.com/radioprogramit
Good morning to those in this discussion, the problem is and must be resolved as soon as possible, I would like to know the answers from moderators, who are our only interlocutor with technical assistance, and it is our right to have assistance. Know that if the radio is left without music, I will go to all the losers, so please solve and let us know as soon as possible what intentions you have!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group