Radionomy Board
It is currently Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:53 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:30 am
Posts: 4
Hello everybody, I'm writing from Italy where the laws about music and copyright are soooo bad...
I tried to contact directly Radionomy via email, Facebook and Twitter... but no one answered me.

We still don't understand if we can o cannot use Radionomy in Italy due to some conflicts they had with SIAE, the company which manage all the right for music in Italy.

Anyone can help me understanding what we can do?
Thank you,

Edo


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:58 pm
Posts: 426
Location: European Union
Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/radio-schlagergarage
http://schlagergarage.de/play
http://listen.radionomy.com/radio-schlagergarage.m3u
O.S: Windows 10
edoluz wrote:
Hello everybody, I'm writing from Italy where the laws about music and copyright are soooo bad...
I tried to contact directly Radionomy via email, Facebook and Twitter... but no one answered me.

We still don't understand if we can o cannot use Radionomy in Italy due to some conflicts they had with SIAE, the company which manage all the right for music in Italy.

Anyone can help me understanding what we can do?
Thank you,

Edo

Some i know, is Italy and a lot of other countries still geo blocked. You can do nothing, just wait ....... :? Try the search engine, and you will find a lot of comments here..


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:30 am
Posts: 4
FreddyVonTe wrote:
edoluz wrote:
Hello everybody, I'm writing from Italy where the laws about music and copyright are soooo bad...
I tried to contact directly Radionomy via email, Facebook and Twitter... but no one answered me.

We still don't understand if we can o cannot use Radionomy in Italy due to some conflicts they had with SIAE, the company which manage all the right for music in Italy.

Anyone can help me understanding what we can do?
Thank you,

Edo

Some i know, is Italy and a lot of other countries still geo blocked. You can do nothing, just wait ....... :? Try the search engine, and you will find a lot of comments here..


Hi, thank you very much. Ok, I'll search deeply in the topics and I'll be back here, hoping I'll find some answers. :D


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:30 am
Posts: 4
edoluz wrote:
FreddyVonTe wrote:
edoluz wrote:
Hello everybody, I'm writing from Italy where the laws about music and copyright are soooo bad...
I tried to contact directly Radionomy via email, Facebook and Twitter... but no one answered me.

We still don't understand if we can o cannot use Radionomy in Italy due to some conflicts they had with SIAE, the company which manage all the right for music in Italy.

Anyone can help me understanding what we can do?
Thank you,

Edo

Some i know, is Italy and a lot of other countries still geo blocked. You can do nothing, just wait ....... :? Try the search engine, and you will find a lot of comments here..


Hi, thank you very much. Ok, I'll search deeply in the topics and I'll be back here, hoping I'll find some answers. :D


Ok, after some reserarches and tentatives it seems that nobody has a good answer to the question. Only Radionomy can help us understanding what is happening.
Because in Italy I do listen to all the radios... so we're not blocked. And when I created my radio station (from Italy) it worked fine.
The question is: is legal? Or shall I expect any problem from SIAE and the other "fun" characthers of the Italian music scene?

Radinomy, help!
PS: I have a huge fanbase about the 90s who wants to listen to my radio!!!


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:27 pm
Posts: 205
Location: U. S. A.
Radio 1: http://217.116.9.142:9090/TheBluesCove

www.TheBluesCove.com

.
Radio 2: http://listen.radionomy.com/thebluescove
O.S: Windows 10
edoluz wrote:
Ok, after some reserarches and tentatives it seems that nobody has a good answer to the question. Only Radionomy can help us understanding what is happening.
Because in Italy I do listen to all the radios... so we're not blocked. And when I created my radio station (from Italy) it worked fine.
The question is: is legal? Or shall I expect any problem from SIAE and the other "fun" characthers of the Italian music scene?

Radinomy, help!


It is highly unlikely you will get any response from Radionomy. However, I wouldn't worry about legalities as that all falls on Radionomy and even they seem not to be concerned. I say, continue broadcasting and letting all who can get your station enjoy your work and let Radionomy take the burden of licensing. That's the advantage of this platform.

_________________
Image The Blues Cove - www.TheBluesCove.com


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:55 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:17 am
Posts: 10089
Location: Planet Earth
Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/urbangold
edoluz wrote:
We still don't understand if we can o cannot use Radionomy in Italy
Hello,

You can create your station in Italy with Radionomy, the broadcasting rights are covered.

_________________
Domi

Avant toute question, cliquez-ici ! | Voir la F.A.Q. | Retrouvez vos messages

Before any question click here ! | Consult the F.A.Q. | Find your previous posts


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:30 am
Posts: 4
Domi wrote:
edoluz wrote:
We still don't understand if we can o cannot use Radionomy in Italy
Hello,

You can create your station in Italy with Radionomy, the broadcasting rights are covered.

Hello Domi, thank you very much for your kind reply.
Since you're a forum Admin are you 100% sure we can start broadcasting?
Is there any difference from US for example? Or a support page where we can understand better this topic?
Sorry for the question, but we want to avoid any kind of problem here in Italy...
Regards,
Edo


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:48 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:17 am
Posts: 10089
Location: Planet Earth
Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/urbangold
You, as a producer, have signed the “producer pact” with Radionomy, so you are covered regarding music rights.

If they have any questions, music rights companies should contact Radionomy.

_________________
Domi

Avant toute question, cliquez-ici ! | Voir la F.A.Q. | Retrouvez vos messages

Before any question click here ! | Consult the F.A.Q. | Find your previous posts


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group