Radionomy Board
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:31 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:51 pm 

Hi. I'm new here and can't seem to access the radio manager. When I type "rmo.radionomy.com" I am redirected to the home page. And the same thing happens when I click on any link that is supposed to send me to the radio manager. Is there a check box I'm missing or something? It's driving me crazy.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:34 am 
Site Admin

Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/urbangold
Hello,

Unfortunately, Radionomy stopped its activity in the US and it's no longer possible to create a station if you are based in the US.

You'll find an alternative on https://shoutcast.com/Pricing/ShoutcastForBusiness

Avant toute question, cliquez-ici ! | Voir la F.A.Q. | Retrouvez vos messages

Before any question click here ! | Consult the F.A.Q. | Find your previous posts

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:50 am 

O.S: Windows 8.1
Domi wrote:
Hello,

Unfortunately, Radionomy stopped its activity in the US and it's no longer possible to create a station if you are based in the US.

You'll find an alternative on https://shoutcast.com/Pricing/ShoutcastForBusiness

Domi,

How do you know that this user is American, how difficult is it to put a disclaimer on the Radionomy website that you can not register or access radionomy.com from an American IP address anywhere in the United States!".

My ISP provider @ home is Cogeco cable, but at times gets marked as being American making harder to access radionomy.com from Canada being within one kilometre from the US/Canada border which makes it much harder to be a Radionomy producer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:46 pm 

O.S: Windows 8.1
Domi wrote:

DoctorMcBoop,

I may suggest finding a service provider that would cover America with a collective royalty license along with a straight forward answer, versus Shoutcast for business which does not cover copyrighted music as suggested by the site admin.

As no one @ radionomy wants to give full disclosure on the reasoning why they cancelled their American producers accounts?

Keep in mind Radionomy cancelled all accounts belonging to American producers last June, and AudioValley (parent company of Radionomy) does not want to be responsible for covering copyrighted music under any Shoutcast for Business plan?

The cost of paying to royalty payments to am American collective society (copyrighted music) could be astronomical, Shoutcast is not free unlike Radionomy.

Only offering a fraction of the revenue share to it's American producers? Audio Valley is only winner with just more pure profit than ever before!!!!

Since most American producers only used Radionomy, just as a mere hobby gesture not a business enterprise?

It does not make any logical or economical sense for any former American producers of Radionomy to use Shoutcast for Business

I hope this answers your questions, perhaps not the response nor the reply Radionomy wants to read.