Radionomy Board
It is currently Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:05 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 7:28 pm
Posts: 53
Location: amsterdam
Radio 1: https://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/deepdanceradio/index
Radio 2: https://deepdanceradio.nl/
O.S: MacOS 10.8
Hello,

www.deepdaceradio.nl is off air.

I moved to a Shoutcast server but Shoutcast support won't answer any of my questions, so I try my luck here

Regards
Andre

_________________
[img]http://deepdanceradio.nl/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo-Deep-Dance-Radio-114.jpg/img]
[img]http://deepdanceradio.nl/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/I-amstrdance-logo.jpg/img]
[url]https://deepdanceradio.nl/url]


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:30 pm 
Offline
Moderators
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:14 pm
Posts: 3580
Location: Amsterdam - the Netherlands
Radio 1: https://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/radio-nostalgia
http://www.radio-nostalgia.nl
O.S: Windows 10
deepdanceradio wrote:
Hello,

http://www.deepdaceradio.nl is off air.

I moved to a Shoutcast server but Shoutcast support won't answer any of my questions, so I try my luck here

Regards
Andre

Deep Dance Radio plays fine here http://listen.shoutcast.com/deepdanceradio

_________________
The best advertisement for my radio is the playlist ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

No support via PM - in PM verleen ik geen support.
Veel antwoorden op je vraag zijn ook terug te vinden in de tutorials.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 7:28 pm
Posts: 53
Location: amsterdam
Radio 1: https://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/deepdanceradio/index
Radio 2: https://deepdanceradio.nl/
O.S: MacOS 10.8
Bob wrote:
deepdanceradio wrote:
Hello,

http://www.deepdaceradio.nl is off air.

I moved to a Shoutcast server but Shoutcast support won't answer any of my questions, so I try my luck here

Regards
Andre

Deep Dance Radio plays fine here http://listen.shoutcast.com/deepdanceradio


Thanx Bob.Indeed it's back but with al kind of strange issues.

10 tracks of my playlist are replaced by jamendo tracks of 15 sec.
I have uploaded the tracks again for the original tracks. Now they play fine in the music box but not when it gets broadcast.

_________________
[img]http://deepdanceradio.nl/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo-Deep-Dance-Radio-114.jpg/img]
[img]http://deepdanceradio.nl/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/I-amstrdance-logo.jpg/img]
[url]https://deepdanceradio.nl/url]


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:04 am 
Offline
Moderators
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:14 pm
Posts: 3580
Location: Amsterdam - the Netherlands
Radio 1: https://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/radio-nostalgia
http://www.radio-nostalgia.nl
O.S: Windows 10
deepdanceradio wrote:
Bob wrote:
deepdanceradio wrote:
Hello,

http://www.deepdaceradio.nl is off air.

I moved to a Shoutcast server but Shoutcast support won't answer any of my questions, so I try my luck here

Regards
Andre

Deep Dance Radio plays fine here http://listen.shoutcast.com/deepdanceradio


Thanx Bob.Indeed it's back but with al kind of strange issues.

10 tracks of my playlist are replaced by jamendo tracks of 15 sec.
I have uploaded the tracks again for the original tracks. Now they play fine in the music box but not when it gets broadcast.

I know, I have the same problem.
It's reported last sunday to Radionomy.

_________________
The best advertisement for my radio is the playlist ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

No support via PM - in PM verleen ik geen support.
Veel antwoorden op je vraag zijn ook terug te vinden in de tutorials.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 7:28 pm
Posts: 53
Location: amsterdam
Radio 1: https://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/deepdanceradio/index
Radio 2: https://deepdanceradio.nl/
O.S: MacOS 10.8
I found the solution that worked for me
Delete the bad tracks in RMO
On your computer: Change the name of the artist a little (with some !!!! or ***) and save them
Upload them again

Now the tracks are playing normal

Kind regards
Andre

_________________
[img]http://deepdanceradio.nl/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo-Deep-Dance-Radio-114.jpg/img]
[img]http://deepdanceradio.nl/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/I-amstrdance-logo.jpg/img]
[url]https://deepdanceradio.nl/url]


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group